Effective App Marketing Tips
Android-Apps-marketing | iPad-Apps-marketing | iPhone-Apps-marketing/
Making it to Top positionsMaking it to Top 100 or 50 is just as important as breaking through the clutter. Dot Com Infoway employs the best marketing ways to make your app hit the top positions in app stores. We engage in cross-promotions of apps - on the web through how-to videos, podcasts, viral campaigns, social media stream etc.- to ensure that your app reaches out target users and drives the maximum number of downloads.
How to Promote an APP, Step by StepGuide to Mobile App Marketing – An infographic by BlueCaribu and uSpeak 1 – apptap - App search, recommendations and marketing. 2 – AppCod.es - iOS app store SEO and marketing. 3 – Appency - Professional mobile application marketing. 4 – App.net - Market your mobile apps with beauty, strength and intelligence. 5 – Chartboost - Succeed in the app store through cross-promotion. 6 – Appular - iPhone application marketing and public relations. 7 – Appia - An open app marketplace with over 32k developers. 8 – App Store Optimization - SEO for mobile apps. 9 – AppCircus - The global open app showcase platform. 10 – buzzdoes - App marketing and distribution tool.
Top 5 App Analytics Tools To Make Data Driven DecisionsHaving a successful app is almost never a coincidence. It is a result of smart decisions made by analyzing App analytics, as well as a sharp sales strategy that fits company strengths. The quickest way to understand the way users interact with an app is to track and analyze key metrics related to app usage or sales statistics. While some data can be collected with basic tools such as iTunes Connect, advanced analysis requires finer instruments that can provide detailed insight into user data. Here is a selection of excellent analytics packages that can be used with confidence to guide future actions of app development companies:
AppFiguresThis is a battletested, web-based reporting platform designed to deliver detailed sales data about the apps directly to user’s mobile display. It is able to import daily or weekly iTunes Connect reports and instantly visualize them, with a possibility to be synced with several accounts at the same time and to trace unlimited number of apps through different app stores around the world. Sales reports generated with AppFigures can be organized by date or country/region, providing key insights into financial results the app is achieving and facilitating more accurate analysis. This amazing analytics tool is indispensable for ambitious developers eager to know exactly how much noise their flagship apps are creating in the marketplace. AppFigures makes your data beautiful again.
LocalyticsAs one of the most popular analytics and marketing tools currently available, Localytics is constantly introducing new features that make its utilization even more effective. The platform is mostly dedicated to measuring long-term impact of an app, bringing advanced functionalities for Lifetime Value Tracking and Customer Acquisition Management. It is also one of the safest choices when it comes to mobile analytics, since it is regularly used to monitor more than 500.000 smartphones and tablets around the world and enjoys respect from top-tier global brands such as New York Times or Microsoft. With advanced personalization and interaction features, this software product will allow effortless insight into the specifics of user behavior.
FlurryThere is little doubt that Flurry Analytics is one of the finest instruments for assessing app market numbers on a deeper level, primarily thanks to its amazing capacity for turning raw data into neatly organized charts and graphs. It meticulously keeps track of a whole array of specific parameters about usage, audience, events and technical issues, allowing for a journey underneath the app’s surface. It is not very hard to see whether the application is doing well in financial terms, but in order to understand why this is happening, it may be necessary to dig deeper with Flurry. When you take into account that its creators recently added user acquisition and error tracking features, this may be the only analytics tool you need.
DistimoWhen mobile app development professionals want a closer look into the wider trends currently unfolding in the app stores, there is no better place to turn than Distimo. Famous for publishing monthly reports that cut to the bone and expose the naked truth about the app market, this platform can be a powerful tool to aid in the decision making process, either during the development phase or once the app hits the market. Distimo SDK opens additional options, including an easy way to follow download conversion statistics or to measure effectiveness of multiple marketing campaigns at the same time. In the right hands, this tool can provide plenty of valuable facts, or even advice developers which app names to avoid in the near future!
MixPanelNumerous users cite MixPanel as their app store data analytics tool of choice and it is not too hard to see why. According to all reports, it is incredibly easy to set up while the actual analysis can be performed very quickly, so there are no obstacles to discourage new users. Don’t let the simplicity fool you though – quality of reports is off the charts as well, particularly if MixPanel is used for funnel analysis or segmentation. There are very few comparable platforms for serious analytics work with real data in real time and most of them are either too expensive or too complex or both – which makes MixPanel an easy recommendation for most app developers. Social Media has become the holy grail for marketers and it’s no wonder as if done properly a brand can see tremendous success for significantly less money than traditional marketing and advertising. Where social media saves you in money, it makes up in its need of significant time and effort. If you choose to use these as part of your marketing strategy for your app, make sure you are invested to keep your networks active. Social networks need constant and consistent attention if they are to grow and be a successful part of your marketing strategy. Facebook Page The first thing that comes to anyone’s mind when you mention social media is Facebook. The effectiveness of Facebook comes from its social reach. Interactions with your product Facebook page by one person has a ripple effect with their entire network, meaning you only need to convert one to instantly communicate to many. Facebook’s made it pretty easy for brands to market their products through Pages. Your first step is to create a Facebook page for your app. If you already have a page for your brand, update it to market your app. Some key marketing opportunities to take advantage on this page:
- Create an effective cover photo for your page adhering to the Facebook Guidelines about marketing products with this image
- Use your Info About & Description fields to highlight what your app is and the benefits they will provide to your user
- Update your Info Website section to include download links to your application
- Create an album featuring screenshots of your app as well as the QR codes
- Take advantage of defining a username (or vanity URL) for your Facebook page after reaching 25+ fans
- Create a poll surveying the most utilized scenario for your app
- Start a discussion topic related to your app’s subject matter or asking for feedback
- Ask questions to your fans via your wall
- Post your announcements and product releases
- Leverage your Tweets and YouTube videos
- Press Releases
- List Of High Traffic Blogs
- 1Review Sites- Most Important Part of Our Plan!
- Social Media
- Email Marketing
- Boost Your Sales Today We know how much you want and need to boost your app sales today. We decided to create a special report that lists the top 25 iPhone app review sites on the Internet. We give you the exact submission link so you don’t have to waste valuable time reading through the site to find the correct location. With this valuable report, you can get your app submitted to the best sites in less than an hour. How’s that for quickly boosting your sales?About Earning Tools for Internet MarketersInternet Income Tool # 1: BlogsMany Internet marketers use blogs as one of their primary tools in interacting with their audience and getting the sales as a result. A blog with a healthy readership encourages and attracts users to the websites and results in a sales boost.The blog should have clear and prominent links to the website, and also opt-in forms for users to provide their email addresses in exchange for a free product or other types of bonuses. These addresses can then be used to build lists and follow up with them continuously to generate profits for a lifetime.Internet Income Tool # 2: ForumsBesides blogs, forums can also bring a lot of traffic to your webpages. However, forums should not be a sales platform; they are more suitable for allowing discussion and providing interesting content that can be continued to the website by connected links.You do this by putting your offer or website details in your signature line (also called sig file). Winning the users' and readers' trust is the crucial element of Internet marketing and its absence can reap zero benefits. This long distance and unseen trust can be developed by creating a positive image and impact of the business, website, service or product that is being marketed.The art of successful Internet marketing also lies in the use of creativity, in grabbing the attention of the reader. If the links and advertisements in your sig line are bland and too common, then it will not attract much user traffic. Sometimes, it pays to be a little bold and controversial to get the clicks.Internet Income Tool # 3: LinksBack linking and three way linking have emerged to improve Internet marketing traffic and SEO immensely. Exchange of links among sites has become a norm in the e-marketing world to boost profit-making traffic. It works when one site links to another independent site and, as in three way linking, the latter links to yet another site.These links are more or less counted as "votes" for your site. The search engines pick up on the fact that a certain site may have a lot of links (or votes), and indexes it much higher than the rest. This is a powerful marketing tool and is being used to exploit user traffic.Internet Income Tool # 4: Search Engine Optimization and Search Engine MarketingSEO and SEM are the two most evolving components of Internet marketing. Without the use of which, online success is less likely to knock on your doors. Every website's prime objective is to appear in top rankings in the searches; and for this purpose, search engine optimization and marketing is used.Search engine optimization is when you target certain keywords and phrases in a certain niche, and optimizing these keywords and phrases properly in your websites to help your ranking in the search engines to grow. Having anchor text links of your keywords linking back to your site can also boost your search engine ranking on those keywords.Nevertheless, there are various myths about Internet marketing that are prevalent. It is not an overnight get rich quick scheme. Internet marketing is used as a tool to generate income overtime by directing potential customers to the products they require or helping them solve a problem they are facing. This requires the proper techniques and system running to make it successful, as there are a lot of instances of failures from day one by marketers who do not properly plan and just rush into the business.Determination, focus and the will to succeed is what you need to push through the rough times when you're not making any money. However, several benefits underlie the latest online business trend of Internet marketing. It has a positive potential for both the users who are guided through the bulk Internet material easily to their desired product or service, and to the website owners who can cash in on every visit by users worldwide.Least but not the Least- SOCIAL SHARING TODAY'S TREND: AD Compaigns Sites: i have found out Sites which internet Marketers and Business Entrepreneurs are using for increasing there sales. Google Adwords: http://adwords.
google.com/ Bing Ads: http://bingads.microsoft. com/ Yahoo Advertising: http:// advertising.yahoo.com/ BidVertiser: http://www. bidvertiser.com/ BuySellAds: http://buysellads. com/ Clicksor: http://www.clicksor. com/ Plenty of Fish Ads: http://ads.pof.com/ 7Search: http://7search.com/ Tribal Fusion: http://www. tribalfusion.com Advertising.com: http://www. advertising.com/ Vibrant Media: http://www. vibrantmedia.com/ ValueClick Media: http://www. valueclickmedia.com/ PulsePoint: http://www. pulsepoint.com/ Blinkx Media: http://blinkxmedia.com/ Infolinks: http://www. infolinks.com/ Kontera: http://www.kontera. com/
Review on this Site or my Blog u have 3 options!
1. Standard-[Review here, 1 Blog Post, 1 Forum Post, an Article]
2. Extended-[Review here and another Top Review Site, 1 Blog Post, 2 Forum Post, an Article]
3. Featured-[Review here and 5 other Top Review Sites , 1 Blog Post, 5 Forum Posts, an Article]
1. Advertising ==> Go to Advertising Page2. Get Reviwed ==> Submit your App for a Review
3. Add to my Blog Post ==> Goto My Blog4. Buy the Premium App Review Package for only US$15 and get:
- 15 Day Top Sidebar Ad for maximum exposure
- Featured Post On Home Page
- A Blog Post
- An Article on Apsense Social Network
- Daily Tweets about your app for 5 Days
- Featured on our Facebook fan page.
24 hour Turn Around.
5. Post your App to more than 100 sites just for 100$